Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Teton Bike ride

Last year some fabulous friends took us on a bike ride, I blogged about it last year and I would do that cool thing where you link it to that post but I just barely know how to turn on the computer so I will stick with just reminding you. SO this ride winds through the Teton National Forest , they plow the roads the month of April and no cars are allowed just walking or biking. Once again this year we went with a group and biked it. We did not make it the whole way this year because this was Lexis first time to bike it and she was struggling, she did make it about 5 miles and I was pretty proud of her to do that. The next week I went with some friends and we did the whole 17 miles with a VERY strong head wind. It was awesome and I wish that I could have done it one more time before they opened the road up, but next year right.








2 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

OK! So I totally forgot that you started a new blog and I have been wondering WHY I haven't seen anything posted from you in so long. So I went back to your old blog and was directed here...again....and have had fun catching up with your family! I really want to come and visit. You town sounds so cute and your house looks amazing! I want to come in the winter and maybe we can take our kids skiing finally. I LOVE TO SKII! Dustin does not so we haven't really gone. Would you all teach my girls?

Wendy said...

That looks like so much fun! Our whole family finally has bikes (it took a LONG time to get one for everyone!) and we would LOVE to bike something like that!