Sunday, July 25, 2010

Found my camera cord!



Found my camera cord finally! So an extreme picture overload. First we have 4th of July that we celebrated with friends after a long and fun week celebrating with my family, good times. Not very good pictures.

A visit to our favorite spot string lake. A lovely pick-nick that was to be followed by a nice hike that was postponed after we found out that dogs are not allowed on the trail, dang.







Cooling off in the lake.



Lexi wanted me to take this picture which made me laugh because she hates Kayla(the dog).
Josh and Kayla on the other hand are great friends. Gross.

Lexi is a great sister and is always coming up with fun games for her and Joshy to play.

Full moon the other night as I was relaxing on the back deck.

My little boy who picked a flower for me.
Resting from our great hike.

Oh a fun picture.
Josh angry because a weed scratched his eye.
And to end Daddy and Josh walking with the beautiful Tetons behind them.
Our summer has been busy, going by way too fast, we have not fit everything we want to do in yet, We floated the Snake, fun as always, hitting Yellowstone next week, going on a week long pack trip in Jackson, canoeing, hiking ect ect. I am feeling anxiety about getting this all in. I hope that everyone is enjoying summer also!

3 comments:

amanda said...

The scenery is GORGEOUS where you live. I miss the mountains so much. And your kids are getting so big. Our babies are now 3. I can't believe how fast the time goes.

Amanda said...

Your kids are so STINKIN' cute!! Fun fun fun...I'm super jealous of the mountains. We are in Denver right now and I'm telling ash to say "so long!" to mountains!! One day we WILL come visit!!! MISS YOU!

Wendy said...

That pic of Josh giving you a flower is priceless. Good luck getting everything in before summer ends! :-)