Sunday, June 24, 2012

Girls Camp

My baby attended her first girls camp this year.  It was tough for me to let her go.  I think I stressed her out with the constant reminders to brush her teeth her hair, not to chew with her mouth open ect..  I know a little crazy but I felt so helpless not to be their.  In the end I was grateful I did not go with her though, she needed to go and have experiences without me there.  I wanted her to go and to feel the spirit and have her recognize it, not me pointing it out to her.
She had amazing leaders and women that went with her.  So Grateful to those who sacrifice so much of there time to help.




The best part was her birthday was on Wednesday while she was there and they let us come up and bring a cake to her.   It was fun to surprise her.  It was also comforting to see that she was OK and and having a good time.  One of the older girls even made a Pinata.