Monday, June 18, 2012

I am back!

I have negected our family blog for too long.  I stopped writing because I got nervous about some creepers, then I did not write because I was super busy, then I became super lazy, it happens.
I have made a goal to try and write again on Sundays.  I figure this is great way to remember all those small moments that my little brain has a hard time remembering.
A lot has happened since our last post, the biggest being our move back to Utah.  Yes we moved back.  I swore when I was younger I would never live here I swore when we moved I would never come back......  we are back.
One of the many reasons I decided to write again in the blog is because when I blogged I was very good about taking picture to blog about, since we have moved I locked my camera up and have not even tried to take pictures.  This will be good for me to start taking pictures again because I know that someday I will look back and be sad at the moments that I forgot to document.

Sam is now 11 but turning 12 on Wednesday.  She is getting ready for girls camp this week.  I am so sad I have always had some calling in Girls camp/YW and the first year one of my kids are going I do not.  It is best though that she goes and experiances it without her mother her first year. 
Lexi is 9 and full of a ton of life and silliness.  She loves to make people laugh, she has a big heart and a big smile.
Josh is 4 turning 5 in a week.  He has a ton of energy a love for farming and tractors.  We have to have at least one conversation a day that revoloves around tractors.  He is continously teaching me to have patience.  I work very hard on it!
Steve is now with Partner Fusion.  He loves this job so much and I am so happy for him.  He loves the people he works with he loves what he does and he goes home every day with a big smile.  That make me happy.





No comments: