









Spring, Spring, spring is here..........along with a ton of snow:) we have been enjoying down right balmy weather lately, a high about 30 degrees. It is seriously funny because it really does feel warm, today the sun was out and everyone was out walking and enjoying Mr. sunshine, I looked at the thermometer on my way out and it was 29, I had to force my children to wear coats:)
We have been so busy as always, I can not imagine what life does when you have teenagers, I feel that I live in my car I know that this is just the beginning and that it will only get worse.
Josh is sleeping through the night, pause for angels singing............. very nice! He still gets up once a night usually but the Dr. said that it was going to be like training a newborn again so once I let go that it was going to take a while it has been very nice on all of us.
Lexi is in gymnastics and b-ball soon she does really well. She is so funny she is the most excited little kid I have ever seen, sometimes I just wish that I could see life through her eyes because everything is so vibrant and happy and one big party. I hope that she will always keep that attitude, she has a giggle that melts my heart.
Sam is in dance, guitar, and B-ball soon. Guitar we are struggling with, my fault and hers, she needs to practice more but everyday that she gets home they have enough time to walk in the doors get a snack and then we are running off to various activities, by the time we get home we have time for dinner showers homework and then bed. When she practices she is really good. This week I am trying to set a schedule because I know that there is somewhere I can fit 15 minutes in a day for her to practice. She is also in dance and loves it. I think she does a good job.
Steve is very busy with work, loves what he is doing and he does a good job. The people he works for are amazing. So nice and considerate. Honestly we are very blessed to have this job.
Here are some pictures from the last week.





3 comments:
Josh is getting so big. I love his hair! Your kids are adorable!
That.is.a.lot.of.snow!!! I feel like I never lived in snowy weather before (spokane and SLC) because I am FREEZING looking at those pictures! It was SIXTY FIVE here today!
Spring?? ;)
Man your kids are getting so big. Where does time go?
Post a Comment